cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Automate saving of Mathcad file

Durbal.Andrew.H
8-Gravel

Automate saving of Mathcad file

Hello Mathcad Community,

I am currently trying to automate a Mathcad script using its Automation API. I am able to write values from Matlab/Excel to Mathcad and retrieve calculated values by return. What I would like to do is set the value of variable definitions and save a version of the Mathcad sheet with each iteration thereby generating a Mathcad sheet per iteration. Can you help?

The key is to take a set of data, pass it to Mathcad case at a time to a template sheet, save each case run as a seperate sheet automatically and then move on to the next case. To give context, I may have fifty sets of data and need to show the woking for each of the cases and not just in a table. Currently this would have to be done manually 1 at at time, which does lead a little bit of time consumption.

As templates are not available in Mathcad Prime am looking at using Mathcad 15 unless there is a solution to accomodate this in Mathcad Prime.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Templates should be available in Mathcad Prime 3.0 version.

i need the same stuff.

I need a autosafe after each calculation step. On which i have a mathcad file for every load step. Generating. Is it possible with mathcad 15?

Example:

Calculating Load step 1

autosave with i=1

next step and so on.

Top Tags