cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Automate saving of Mathcad file

Durbal.Andrew.H
8-Gravel

Automate saving of Mathcad file

Hello Mathcad Community,

I am currently trying to automate a Mathcad script using its Automation API. I am able to write values from Matlab/Excel to Mathcad and retrieve calculated values by return. What I would like to do is set the value of variable definitions and save a version of the Mathcad sheet with each iteration thereby generating a Mathcad sheet per iteration. Can you help?

The key is to take a set of data, pass it to Mathcad case at a time to a template sheet, save each case run as a seperate sheet automatically and then move on to the next case. To give context, I may have fifty sets of data and need to show the woking for each of the cases and not just in a table. Currently this would have to be done manually 1 at at time, which does lead a little bit of time consumption.

As templates are not available in Mathcad Prime am looking at using Mathcad 15 unless there is a solution to accomodate this in Mathcad Prime.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Templates should be available in Mathcad Prime 3.0 version.

i need the same stuff.

I need a autosafe after each calculation step. On which i have a mathcad file for every load step. Generating. Is it possible with mathcad 15?

Example:

Calculating Load step 1

autosave with i=1

next step and so on.

Top Tags