cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

2D DIMENSION SKETCH - AREN'T SHOWN IN 3D MODEL ANNOTATION

ggarcia
8-Gravel

2D DIMENSION SKETCH - AREN'T SHOWN IN 3D MODEL ANNOTATION

Hi all and goods,

When we created dimension inside Sketch by an each extrusion for ex.

If this dimension has been create with sketch icon "Base Line" and next with skecth icon "Dimension" (see next image)

SKETCH_DIM_1.jpg

And the result is:

SKETCH_DIM_2.jpg

Why this dimensions ordinate aren't shown as 3D annotation in model?

SKETCH_DIM_3.jpg

Instead, linear dimensions, if are shown.

Please, somebody would help me.

Is a configuration?

Thanks,

Br,

Gorka

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ggarcia)

Even though the icon shows linear dimension, if the sketch was made with baseline, they will be displayed in the drawing.

Hello Mr. Stephen

Sorry I don't express oneself very well.

I need show this sketch ordinate dimension, not drawing, if inside 3D model with 3D Annotation

Thanks for your answer.

Br,

Gorka

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ggarcia)

That's a very good question. I do not use 3D annotations but I tried it and you are right. I can not show ordinate baseline dimension from my model as a 3D annotation.

Maybe someone who uses model annotations has a good solution.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Top Tags