cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

mcielok
13-Aquamarine

Any way to convert a centerline object into geometry?

Hello community,

I'm experiencing hard troubles in translating (...) a MI file into DWG. Several tests made me guess that the problem must come from parts containing Centerline objects. I'm seeking for a way to convert them to geometry, but had no luck up till now. Macro instructions to replace the objects would not do, since I have, for instance, dimensions attached to them. The dxfdwg.con file does not contain any setting about this matter.

Disconsolately thanking for attention,

Marco

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
wdesmet
3-Visitor
(To:mcielok)

What would be the Modeling version you're working in. i thought there where issues with version 19.0 M010 so perhaps you should try updating your modeling version

mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:wdesmet)

Hy Ward and thank you: the version is just M010.

As I noticed in recent tests the problem seemed at first to be restricted to the Bolt circle feature: in a simple drawing the creation of a Bolt circle made the translation impossible. But testing on with a complex drawing, I found out the problem persisting until deletion of all Centerlines in details that containded at first Bolt circles too.

At the moment I cannot get version upgrades and must manage the matter in some other way.

Top Tags