cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Can a user defined drawing parameter set to drawing size?

mganzer
1-Newbie

Can a user defined drawing parameter set to drawing size?

I want to set a drawing parameter equal to the sheet size of the drawing. There is a default parameter in drawings, "format", that gives the drawings size. It can be used on drawings by typing in &format. I want to set this equal to a user defined parameter using the drawing program tool, i.e. DRAWING_SIZE:D=FORMAT, but it does not work (I have also tried format:d, rel_format and rel_format:dtoo). How do I set a parameter equal to the drawing size so it will update with changes?
Thanks,
Mark
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags