cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can creo do this ? worm/helical gear in UG by mathematical modeling

骁马
1-Newbie

Can creo do this ? worm/helical gear in UG by mathematical modeling

all by mathematical modeling

140024rr6x41suui61no66.gif

184709468vm3z758smmn34.gif

143428b646yva34u8887u6.gif

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:骁马)

I am going to assume you need the manufacturing extension. We have discussed solid tool material removal along a toolpath in core Creo. The results meant some very extensive operations to achieve proper results.

One has to guess - all computer modeling is mathematical.

I do like the black/dark edges on the parts. Does Creo do that?

When making presentations, it was always, copy Pro/ Engineer screen, paste to Photoshop, select edge color, fill-black.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:dschenken)

David Schenken wrote:

I do like the black/dark edges on the parts. Does Creo do that?

yes

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:Inoram)

I thought I'd seen a report it had. I'll still use Photoshop to select the borders of the model image to increase the line thickness to emphasize the outer boundaries.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags