cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Change a color of feature

CAD_user
13-Aquamarine

Change a color of feature

I'm trying to change the color of a feature. How can I do it?

5 REPLIES 5

Out of curiosity, did you try searching this forum for "Change a color of feature" ?

The 4th result seems promising:

How to color an entire feature in a part (without selecting surfaces induvidually)

CAD_user
13-Aquamarine
(To:pausob)

Yes I found it...

But it was a thread from 5 years old. I thought that it could be improved since then...

Le me try to understand, Creo don't has the hability to "paint" features, it only has the hability to "paint" faces. So it means, that if I edit my feature, and after that edit, the feature creates new faces, the new faces created won't be "painted" ? Am i correct?

I'd say your assessment is fair and accurate...  The new faces will be painted in the "part" color.

I would not count visualization as a core strength of this software.  Just look at the disaster facing people who want to assign different appearances to different instances of a generic...

CAD_user
13-Aquamarine
(To:pausob)

PTC team, please take a look to this. I think that might be a good enhancement
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:CAD_user)

Enhancement requests (called Ideas in the community) are posted here https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/idb-p/creoparametric

Top Tags