cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Colors of Legend Bar in the Pro/MECHANICA

phdudhaiya
1-Newbie

Colors of Legend Bar in the Pro/MECHANICA

Hello Dear Friends,

There are several spectrum for the legend bar in Pro/MECHANICA result window. I want to change the colors of "Colorset 2" and use it. So can we change the colors of the colorset in Pro/MECHANICA by any method?

If yes then kindly update me.

Please refer image given below:

untitled.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello Friends,

Here I am posting one more image so that you can see it and understand it better way.

untitled1.JPG

Here in left "Format Legend" window you can see selected Spectrum is "Colorset 2" and its colors are shown in legend bar at right.

I want to change these colors according to my choice.

Can it be possible? either in Colorset 2 or any other spectrum? Or can we add our own spectrum?

Top Tags