cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Convert to sheet metal & Hole with Countersink

Ratthy
6-Contributor

Convert to sheet metal & Hole with Countersink

My client often sends us their sheet metal part in STEP, that we import in Creo, and we transform in Sheet metal. When we have hole with Countersink, the Convert to sheet metal will take the size of the hole on the side chosen, and convert in simple hole, then if you chose the wrong side, the hole will be on the size of the Countersink instead of the hole, 

I there a way to keep the countersink after the Convert to sheet metal feature? 

In example, my client has forgot to specify on their drawing (drawing with only a few important dimension) on his part. The part is big with small hole, and I don't have seen the countersink, and we have cut the part with the hole at the bigger size. 

Normally, I see it, and after the Convert to sheet metal feature, I have to find the hole, and add hole feature again to add the Countersink. If there was a way to keep the feature, this will help greatly with the import of sheet metal part. 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags