cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Création d'un assemblage paramétrique

PM_8580252
2-Guest

Création d'un assemblage paramétrique

Hello, I am looking to create a parametric assembly using an assembly template which includes all the parts of the generic model of the assembly. Some parts will have to have relationships between them. The model must be configurable when creating a new assembly using the generic model template. However, when creating the assembly with the generic model, an error occurs and Créo tells me that this is not possible because the template includes components. Is there a solution without going to a family table?

Thanks in advance.

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate

Bonjour, je cherche à créer un assemblage paramétrique en utilisant un gabarit d'assemblage qui comporte toutes les pièce du modèle générique de l'assemblage. Certaines pièces devront avoir des relations entres elles. Le modèle doit être paramétrable lors de la création d'un nouvel assemblage en utilisant le gabarit du modèle générique. Or lors de la création de l'assemblage avec le modèle générique une erreur se produit et Créo m'indique que ce n'est pas possible car le gabarit comporte des composants. Il y a t-il une solution sans passer par une table de famille ?

Merci d'avance.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi PM_8580252,

Welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question. 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Anurag 

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PM_8580252)

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags