cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 2, M100 Build

EricH
4-Participant

Creo 2, M100 Build

Has anyone upgraded and noticed any issues with the M100 build? Specifically not being able to activate Datums, Axis and Coordinate Systems?Creo2-M100.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricH
4-Participant
(To:EricH)

We traced this back to a conflict between the Config.Pro and Config.Sup files. What surprised me was; nothing was changed from the M090 versions but for some reason the M100 build didn't like the setup.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dajagwar
3-Visitor

We just upgraded, and we do not have that issue. M100 actually fixed a lot of our issues.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Same, I'm on m100 and have not seen that issue.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I had this happened in M040 for some odd reason. Re-activating the part fixed it. Very odd and rare occurrence.

EricH
4-Participant

We traced this back to a conflict between the Config.Pro and Config.Sup files. What surprised me was; nothing was changed from the M090 versions but for some reason the M100 build didn't like the setup.

ngiacom
14-Alexandrite

How did you solved the issue?

I have the same problem, but I don't understand how to fix it.

EricH
4-Participant
(To:ngiacom)

We had to comment out the following lines in our Config.SUP

! display_axis_tags yes

! display_coord_sys no

! display_coord_sys_tags yes

! display_planes no

! display_plane_tags yes

Speaking w/ PTC, one of the fixes between M090 and M100 highlighted this issue for us. Everything works fine, as expected. Hopefully this is your issue as well.

ngiacom
14-Alexandrite

It works, thank you.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags