cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 2, M100 Build

EricH
4-Participant

Creo 2, M100 Build

Has anyone upgraded and noticed any issues with the M100 build? Specifically not being able to activate Datums, Axis and Coordinate Systems?Creo2-M100.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricH
4-Participant
(To:EricH)

We traced this back to a conflict between the Config.Pro and Config.Sup files. What surprised me was; nothing was changed from the M090 versions but for some reason the M100 build didn't like the setup.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dajagwar
3-Visitor

We just upgraded, and we do not have that issue. M100 actually fixed a lot of our issues.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Same, I'm on m100 and have not seen that issue.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I had this happened in M040 for some odd reason. Re-activating the part fixed it. Very odd and rare occurrence.

EricH
4-Participant

We traced this back to a conflict between the Config.Pro and Config.Sup files. What surprised me was; nothing was changed from the M090 versions but for some reason the M100 build didn't like the setup.

ngiacom
14-Alexandrite

How did you solved the issue?

I have the same problem, but I don't understand how to fix it.

EricH
4-Participant
(To:ngiacom)

We had to comment out the following lines in our Config.SUP

! display_axis_tags yes

! display_coord_sys no

! display_coord_sys_tags yes

! display_planes no

! display_plane_tags yes

Speaking w/ PTC, one of the fixes between M090 and M100 highlighted this issue for us. Everything works fine, as expected. Hopefully this is your issue as well.

ngiacom
14-Alexandrite

It works, thank you.

Top Tags