cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo delivers four breakthrough technologies

DanMarotta
2-Guest

Creo delivers four breakthrough technologies

CreoTM will deliver four breakthrough technologies that address the lingering challenges of usability, interoperability, technology lock-in and assembly management. They include:

• AnyRole AppsTM - offers customers the right tool, for the right user at the right time
  • AnyMode ModelingTM - enables users to design and use data in any modeling mode- 2D, 3D direct, or 3D parametric- without losing intelligence or design intent
  • AnyData AdoptionTM -allows users to incorporate data from any CAD system
  • AnyBOM AssemblyTM - gives teams the power and connection to PLM needed to create and validate serial number-specific product configurations

Interested in finding out more about these technologies, watch Mike Campbell, division vice president, design and visualization products, as he gives an overview of the breakthrough technologies that will enable PTC to redefine CAD with Creo.

We’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment, and let’s start the discussion—tell us what you think and help us as we redefine the mechanical CAD market.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Does CREO change CAD for the next 20 years?

I can't say until I start using CREO but I am excited about the technologies behind it and how they are going to work together in one unified UI.

I honestly did not think all the different problems could be addressed in this way but it makes sense when you hear about it. I have high hopes for CREO and look forward in diving into it.

Top Tags