cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Delete a row from a table

dbolden
4-Participant

Delete a row from a table

I need  to remove a row from a table I have already created.  I am able to delete contents but where is the delete row?

I also have a flag note in between to defined dimensions but need to either add a leader or be able to have arrows on each side of the flag note.  I tried creating a dimension so I will have the arrows and then deleting the dimension text but the text comes back.  What are my options? 

See images below.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

1.] row deletion

• set selectionfilter to Table Row
  • select row
  • press right mouse button
  • use Delete command

2.] flag note

• create drawing dimension
  • set text height to 0.01 mm (dimension value is not visible now, arrows remain visible)

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

1.] row deletion

• set selectionfilter to Table Row
  • select row
  • press right mouse button
  • use Delete command

2.] flag note

• create drawing dimension
  • set text height to 0.01 mm (dimension value is not visible now, arrows remain visible)

MH

Martin Hanák
dbolden
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Where do I find Selection Filter?  What table is that under.  I do not see it under the table tab.

The cheating for the flag note worked great.  I like it.

Hi,

Selection Filter combo box is located at the bottom right corner of Creo windows.

selection.png

MH

Martin Hanák
dbolden
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Perfect.  Thank you VERY much for the prompt help.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:dbolden)

Don't forget to mark Martin's answer as correct for those who may search on the topic later.

Hello MartinHanak,

Your detailed explaination helped me alot,Thanks..It's working exactly what I intended to be..Thanks

Top Tags