cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Enhancements for manufactuing

NickMihelich
6-Contributor

Enhancements for manufactuing

Does anyone have any suggestions for improving Pro NC?

I would like...

• workpiece material removal features to be improved.
  • to be able to use surface mill on multiple parts in a assembly within the same sequence (ie runners through multiple parts)
  • to be able to Re-rough with a larger diameter tool or even the same size diam.
  • reduced "air time" in the high speed roughing cycles (I almost always have alot of traversing moves)

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

1 Search tool in Play Path (CL player)

2 Dialog Play Path allways top (no hidden)

3 Surface milling step devide on 4 separete step a)Straight Cut b) From Surface Isolines c) Cut line d) Projected Cuts

When using the process manager i would like to be abel to change values within the cells instead of having to "edit" the sequence. That would be the best

How about the ability to continue working while a tool path is processing.

So I was reading some of the Forums on the PTCuser.org (http://portal.ptcuser.org/p/fo/st/thread=45470) site looks like there is going to be some big changes to the next version of Creo as it pertains to the NC side of things. I for one am looking forward to some updates.

Top Tags