cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Export to dxf

JoseIgnacioDiez
1-Newbie

Export to dxf

Hi,

One question

I´m trying to export a drw to dfx in version 14, the export is done correctly, but in my color.map I have a colour RGB(102,33,0). When I try to assign in the export enviroment for DXF/Properties/Colors, an Autocad Colour number 10, if i make it in this moment, it´s export ok.

How can i asign to the colour 102,33,0 in Pro/e, the color 10 in dxf, forever. There are any archive?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Jose,

I guess you can only use 256 color pallete in dwg/dxf files.

Not quite sure. The dxf_export.pro file is still big unknown for me.

OK, in dwg/dxf exist 256 colors for example color 30=RGB(255,127,0) and color 3=RGB(0,252,0)

In my color.map, from the palette I add this color.

When I go to dxf export in version 14, I view this:

0,252,0 3

255,127,0 7

If I try to export in version 2004, all the colors are exported as RGB color, example:

0,252,0 3

255,127,0 255,127,0

In the dxf_export I can mapping the colors, example:

map_color LETTER_COLOR 3

I had tried to assign this:

map_color 255,127,0 30

When i try to export, (map_color 255,127,0 30), it doesn´t work.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Top Tags