cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to create TIFF file from ProE drawing - 600dpi

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

How to create TIFF file from ProE drawing - 600dpi

Hi folks,

I have a two drawings with lot of details and I need to convert (save as) ProE Wildfire 4.0 drawing to TIF format with 600dpi.

Do you know How to create TIFF file with 600dpi resolution?

Thanks.

Vladimir

Note: I know that ...it is possible to save the drawing as TIFF Screenshot - but resolution of this file is really low - only 72dpi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vladimir,

in CR2 you set raster_plot_dpi config.pro option. Unfortunatelly its max value is 400dpi. Then you can print to TIFF printer.

tiff_printer.png

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Vladimir,

in CR2 you set raster_plot_dpi config.pro option. Unfortunatelly its max value is 400dpi. Then you can print to TIFF printer.

tiff_printer.png

MH

Martin Hanák

Alternatively, you could save to a file format that allows a higher dpi (PDF, perhaps), then convert to TIFF? I don't really like the idea much, but it may get you around the noted limits on direct output.

Thanks Kenneth - it was my first idea, because 600 dpi for PDF files is not problem >> but I can not find some good application for transformation PDF 2 TIFF

Thanks,

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Thanks Martin,

400 dpi is quiet good for now, thanks ... maybe in the future it will be not enough but seems that will be fine.

Thanks for your help.

BR,

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags