cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Imported curves to a single sketch in creo parametric

joojaa
9-Granite

Imported curves to a single sketch in creo parametric

Is there a quick way to project a bunch of separate (imported) curves to a single sketch without clicking through them all? So i have a bunch of curves or faces that i would like to turn in this case into a cosmetic sketch, but I have had situations where i have wanted to extrude a complex projection too.

So in this case i have a bunch of planar curves (yes they are planar they start out as a projection):

creo_project.png

So any quick way to project all of them into a sketch? A script perhaps?

Running creo parametric  9 though i can update to 11 if necessary.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joojaa
9-Granite
(To:joojaa)

Oh ok nevermind it has been apparently added to the software in 9.0.2, my backup machine is running a bit stale should probably update to newest.

When in the sketcher choose project, and then in the selection window click review and edit chain. Then choose all curves in feature.

I though i had used this feature. And i did. Alright need to use remote machines until monday.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joojaa
9-Granite
(To:joojaa)

Oh ok nevermind it has been apparently added to the software in 9.0.2, my backup machine is running a bit stale should probably update to newest.

When in the sketcher choose project, and then in the selection window click review and edit chain. Then choose all curves in feature.

I though i had used this feature. And i did. Alright need to use remote machines until monday.

Top Tags