cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Is it possible for a motor to perform only half a rotation?

ioluyemi
1-Newbie

Is it possible for a motor to perform only half a rotation?

Hi! Does anyone know how to get a motor to rotate with only half a rotation in Creo Parametric 3.0? I had tried applying constraints such that the rotating part could only perform half a rotation but anytime I tried applying a servo motor to run mechanism analysis, it would give an error message saying "Assembly failed. Constraints could not be satisfied". Is there any way at all that I can achieve half a rotation with a motor at a specific angular velocity?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't recall the specific options, but I believe there are controls for both time and angular limits that can be applied.

See Creo Parametric Help Center Mechanism Design and Mechanism Dynamics > Mechanism Dynamics > Analyses > To Enter Motor Information

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I don't recall the specific options, but I believe there are controls for both time and angular limits that can be applied.

See Creo Parametric Help Center Mechanism Design and Mechanism Dynamics > Mechanism Dynamics > Analyses > To Enter Motor Information

Thanks so much! That link totally solved my problem

Top Tags