cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Making Lines in Tables Invisible (Creo 2.0)

wjamieson
4-Participant

Making Lines in Tables Invisible (Creo 2.0)

I am creating a BOM table in Creo with repeat regions that also lists which parts are not shown in the drawing. I would like to make the vertical line inside the red box invisible. (Please reference the attached drawing "example_table.PNG.") Is there a way to make lines in a table invisible in Creo? Thanks for any help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1) Go to Table Tab

2) Select the table in which you want to make line invisible

3) After selection of table under rows & columns option Line Display option will be highlighted

4) then select the line you want to make invisible.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

1) Go to Table Tab

2) Select the table in which you want to make line invisible

3) After selection of table under rows & columns option Line Display option will be highlighted

4) then select the line you want to make invisible.

Untitled.png

Hello,

it is important to know that Creo enables you to "hide" inner table lines, only !

Dirty trick...

If you want to have table consisting of 1 cell "without" borders, then create such table, enter requested text/parameter into it and change the size of the cell to 0.1x0.1mm. The cell borders transform to almost invisible dot .

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
wjamieson
4-Participant
(To:sgupta-2)

When I select the table, the line display icon stays greyed out. Why can't I select it?

wjamieson
4-Participant
(To:sgupta-2)

Oh I see, I have to select all the cells in the table before I can select the line display option. Thanks for your help!

Top Tags