cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Material Library(mtl)

jaehyunahn
5-Regular Member

Material Library(mtl)

Hi,

Is there a good, need material library so i wasted lots of time for this...but cannot find a definitive source online

someone hand out .mtl files for me.. plz 

i need material limits items ( yield stress, ultimate stress) . 

or current source for downloading Creo Material files something good please link here!

have a good day

@material @library @.mtl

4 REPLIES 4
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:jaehyunahn)

I am not sure what version you are on but starting with Creo 4 there are Grainte materials included in the default install. If you want something outside if that you might want to be more specific.

As an aside you are unlikely to get a companies complete mtl library. Lawsuits have been filed over material allowables and it is a legal balancing act handing out properties. Material properties change with environments too so one number is not always the right answer.

jaehyunahn
5-Regular Member
(To:Chris3)

glad to answer Chris

I use Creo3.0 ~ 7.0, I already know Creo have default MTL files, but my customers want other material files

so I attempt to make MTL files, but the material item is too many...

I don't want all of your company's files Even the minimum item want

Someone upload Material.rar but I think that file is inaccurate.

Why not just take a look at one of the .mtl files, then build your own for any materials you don't already have? You should be able to get properties online for the conditions you're interested in, possibly from the supplier of the materials.

jaehyunahn
5-Regular Member
(To:KenFarley)

glad to answer

I already found material information in www.matweb.com

but they have too many items for one ingredient, so I don't know what to use

cause I need MTL files even the least information.

have a good day!

Top Tags