cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Menu Manager

asmith-3
1-Newbie

Menu Manager

How do I stop the Menu Manager from prompting me to choose current valu, enter, or read file every time I try and regenerate my model/assembly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:asmith-3)

There is a Pro/Program line. In the Model tab, go to the drop down arrow next to Model intent under it you will find program. Select Edit design in the menu manager, then look for the lines INPUT and End INPUT. Whatever is between these lines is creating the prompt.

Typically I just removed everything between INPUT and END INPUT but if they are not your parts, you will need to verify that with the owner of the parts.

Steve

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

There is a Pro/Program line. In the Model tab, go to the drop down arrow next to Model intent under it you will find program. Select Edit design in the menu manager, then look for the lines INPUT and End INPUT. Whatever is between these lines is creating the prompt.

Typically I just removed everything between INPUT and END INPUT but if they are not your parts, you will need to verify that with the owner of the parts.

Steve

jwindcoach
5-Regular Member

I get this every time a regeneration is done in CREO-3.  The sad thing is, NOTHING is in between Input and ENDInput lines.  

So, none of the solutions on the PTC site work, nor the solutions on the web.

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:jwindcoach)

is this happening at the part level or the assembly level?

Do you make use of Copy & Publish Geometry?

If so, check if the source has INPUT statements.

Top Tags