cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Modelcheck font size

PTerribleCAD
12-Amethyst

Modelcheck font size

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the font size in the Modelcheck report? All other font in my Creo 8 GUI is adequately sized, but the Modelcheck report has very small font. Others in my organization are not having this problem. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The problem turned out to be that I needed to override the high dpi scaling behavior in the Creo properties. This requires a computer restart to take effect.

PTerribleCAD_0-1709820222276.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I think modelcheck inside the creo is just interpreting the data from file inside of appdata

It could be problem in your browser settings. Can you try to open the modelcheck file manually? 
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER\mdlchk\part.p

RH_8252267_1-1709642695371.png

Can you also check if your scale is 100%

RH_8252267_2-1709643161770.png

Thanks for the response. There don't appear to be any recent modelcheck reports in that location. Everything in there is html, png, javascript, text or xml files from last year. I can open them in a browser window and they look o.k., but as I said, nothing in there is recent.

My monitor resolution is at the recommended setting of 150%. If I change it to 100%, everything on that monitor gets nearly too small to read, including the modelcheck report, which seems to scale proportionately smaller as well.

The problem turned out to be that I needed to override the high dpi scaling behavior in the Creo properties. This requires a computer restart to take effect.

PTerribleCAD_0-1709820222276.png

Top Tags