cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Navisworks file (.NWD) and fit check with assembly

Sonther
4-Participant

Navisworks file (.NWD) and fit check with assembly

Related to this post:

I would like this as well. Having exactly the same challenge!

Did you find any solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sacquarone
20-Turquoise
(To:Sonther)

Hello @StephenW and @Sonther 

We currently do not support retrieval of NWD formats, neither in Creo Parametric (standalone or linked sessions), nor in Workgroup Managers (linked sessions).

• For Creo Parametric, list of formats we support are listed in article 134024 (NWD is not mentioned)
  • For Workgroup Managers, we document that NWD (Navisworks) Formats are not supported in article 102090

Only possible next step I see therefore, as you pointed out Stephen, is to ask customer to share another file format with you for this object.

Regards,

Serge

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sacquarone
20-Turquoise

Hello @StephenW and @Sonther 

We currently do not support retrieval of NWD formats, neither in Creo Parametric (standalone or linked sessions), nor in Workgroup Managers (linked sessions).

• For Creo Parametric, list of formats we support are listed in article 134024 (NWD is not mentioned)
  • For Workgroup Managers, we document that NWD (Navisworks) Formats are not supported in article 102090

Only possible next step I see therefore, as you pointed out Stephen, is to ask customer to share another file format with you for this object.

Regards,

Serge

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Nope, I ended up having my customer send me a different type of file with the info that was relevant to my project.

Top Tags