cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Navisworks file (.NWD) and fit check with assembly

Sonther
4-Participant

Navisworks file (.NWD) and fit check with assembly

Related to this post:

I would like this as well. Having exactly the same challenge!

Did you find any solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sacquarone
20-Turquoise
(To:Sonther)

Hello @StephenW and @Sonther 

We currently do not support retrieval of NWD formats, neither in Creo Parametric (standalone or linked sessions), nor in Workgroup Managers (linked sessions).

• For Creo Parametric, list of formats we support are listed in article 134024 (NWD is not mentioned)
  • For Workgroup Managers, we document that NWD (Navisworks) Formats are not supported in article 102090

Only possible next step I see therefore, as you pointed out Stephen, is to ask customer to share another file format with you for this object.

Regards,

Serge

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sacquarone
20-Turquoise

Hello @StephenW and @Sonther 

We currently do not support retrieval of NWD formats, neither in Creo Parametric (standalone or linked sessions), nor in Workgroup Managers (linked sessions).

• For Creo Parametric, list of formats we support are listed in article 134024 (NWD is not mentioned)
  • For Workgroup Managers, we document that NWD (Navisworks) Formats are not supported in article 102090

Only possible next step I see therefore, as you pointed out Stephen, is to ask customer to share another file format with you for this object.

Regards,

Serge

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Nope, I ended up having my customer send me a different type of file with the info that was relevant to my project.

Top Tags