cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Note Underline Gap Issue

rbreyette-2
3-Visitor

Note Underline Gap Issue

I am having a issue with notes that have a underline. I was running Creo 2 M030 and upgraded to Creo 2 M140 and the Gap from the text to the underline changed. M030 had a bigger gap from the text. M140 closed that gap and its very noticeable. When you are looking at a creo drawing it looks that same but I notice the problem when I export to PDF. see attached pics.

M030 has the gap I want but when I switched to M140 I dont get a gap anymore. Again I am using the same PDF export setttings.

Is this a upgrade improvement, a Detail Option setting issue, Config issue? I am lost here.

Thanks for the help in adavance.

-Ryan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ryan,

This seems to have been corrected in Creo Parametric 2.0, datcode M100 by SPR2194577.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS142917

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Someone else must have complained the gap was too big and it got fixed. Probably an SPR from Pro/Engineer 17 finally clearing the queue.

Hi Ryan,

This seems to have been corrected in Creo Parametric 2.0, datcode M100 by SPR2194577.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS142917

He says it's a problem in C2, M140.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags