cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Pattern

aminhas
12-Amethyst

Pattern

Hello All,

I have attached part file please see the pattern from bottom side is not accurate how to correct?

kind regards,2.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:aminhas)

Adnan,

You may need to create a plane in the direction you want to pattern in order to get the pattern offset for which you are looking.

Thanks, Dale

Adnan,

Did you try selecting both the dimensions that need to be used in the pattern?  You can use the CTRL button and select multiple dimensions.

Amit

kdirth
20-Turquoise

I would suggest a plane perpendicular to the pattern direction and a relation using trig to set the offset based on the diameter and angle.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
aminhas
12-Amethyst

Hello All,

thank you very much I was made plane but problem still there.

Kind regards,

ADNANwire.jpg

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Given the shape of the piece that you are trying to pattern, I am not sure that you can get a tight nest of parts. If you are offsetting one thickness on the top of the shape, that will not give you one thickness on the ends. But if you offset one thickness on the ends, you will have a gap at the top.

kdirth
20-Turquoise

Your best chance for getting the shape you are looking for is create all of the wires in the same sweep.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags