cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Pipe coloring in assembly

AS_10987481
4-Participant

Pipe coloring in assembly

Hello, I'm using Creo 10 making multiple pipes in an assembly. Is there a way to change color of each pipe without making a part of each line section? It would cause trouble when saving as it would create alot of unnessecary parts. The default is blue, so it feels like there should be someway to change it. I havent found anything in the Piping module. Using View->Appearances doesn't register the pipe as a surface or body that can be used for coloring.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AS_10987481 

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant.

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
AS_10987481
4-Participant
(To:Catalina)

Thanks, I haven't found any way still. The only way I guess would be to make the pipe solid and then paint those surfaces, but I can't do that now because of the way we have setup these models. I have made instance files instead to display specific pipelines at the moment.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags