cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ProE CREO 2 to ECAD import

sreddy-4
1-Newbie

ProE CREO 2 to ECAD import

Hi ALL,

need help to make the EMN files.

While trying to export the PCB part file to EMN file its asking Co-Ordinate system, Bottom View  and Top View. But it is not taking Bottom and Top surfaces for the Part and its taking only Co-ordinate system.

Can anyone help me to solve the issue......

Thank you,

SaiKrishna Reddy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I am also facing this same issue.  SaiKrishna Reddy, did you figure out how to make the Bottom and Top View selections so that you could export an EMN file? 

Anybody else know what to do here?

Saikrishna,

Can you please upload the model that you are trying to export to EMN?  I tried on a simple model and I was able to specify the TOP and BOTTOM, successfully.

Thanks,

Amt

I was having this same issue (as posted on November 2 to SaiKrishna).  For me, the issue was that the coordinate system in the part file was not on the pcb.  I created a coordinate system on the pcb surface and then had no issues saving the Creo part file as an EMN file, picking the new coordinate system, the bottom side, and the top side.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags