cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Project Management inside Creo Schematic

lchavarria
10-Marble

Project Management inside Creo Schematic

I am new with Creo Schematic and I am trying to understand how to resolve the relantionship between 2 diferent drawings that share information about components.

For example, I have a schematic drawing that represent the logic funtional of something but also I have another drawing of the fisical representation of the schematic (panel drawing).

What I want to know if is possible get automatic updates of the properties components (like manufacturer or catalog ID) in the Panel Drawing when I change the same information in the same component but in the schematic Drawing in a diferent file.

I will appreciate very much your feedback.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
shumphrey
6-Contributor
(To:lchavarria)

The way we have setup our Schematic library is to have datatables with the parametric data associated to the block. If that information changes for a part, we update the datatable then you have to update that instance in each drawing/schematic that uses the part. There is no automatic update.

Top Tags