cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Showing Units in Model Tree Creo 2.0

srikanthposina
1-Newbie

Showing Units in Model Tree Creo 2.0

Hello all,

How do I show the units in the assemly model tree by adding columns. I'm able to add other Mass Properties params like Mass, Volume and user defined parameters and add them as columns, but I want to see the Units for each part in the assembly in the model tree. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response. I am working on large assembly and trying to fix the mass properties. The sub level compoents are of different units and some of them are imported from supplier. I am able to generate a spreadsheet with mass properties, but it will be helpful in determining the parts which need update if I have the units listed in that. Hope if there is a way to show units

Great, this will help me for now to export the model tree with all the details I need. I shouldn't save the assembly. As I work in PDM Link, this will modify all the sub models if I save the assembly, that is fine for now. Appreciate you help and follow up.

Thanks you Steve.

Top Tags