cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Showing datum axes in a drawing after they have been erased.

ptc-5148151
1-Newbie

Showing datum axes in a drawing after they have been erased.

I'm having a problem in a drawing that I haven't been able to figure out...

There were axes in a view that I didn't want in there, so I did: right-click>erase on those that I didn't want. Later I decided I needed one back so I tried: Show Model Annotations > Model Datums > All. When I try this the axes I erased do not appear again...

Is there an option I can change or a layer I need to turn on or anything short of making new axes in the model to resovle this issue?

I appreciate your input

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use the drawing tree and activate the Annotation tab in the ribbon. The erased objects are now selectable in tree somewhere, most likely under a view heading. RMB will let you unerase.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Use the drawing tree and activate the Annotation tab in the ribbon. The erased objects are now selectable in tree somewhere, most likely under a view heading. RMB will let you unerase.

Antonius,

Thank you that is exactly what I was trying to do but I didn't know how!

Thanks again

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5148151)

Just becareful and remember the different between delete and erase:

Delete - gone

Erase - hidden

Yeah, that I understand. Which is why I was confused when I couldn't find where I hid them to.

Top Tags