cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Simplified Rep Selection Maximum 14000

ptc-5206745
1-Newbie

Simplified Rep Selection Maximum 14000

So I am trying to create a simplified rep using the zone selection feature in Creo 2. Zone creation works fine, but when I try to use the zone to create a new simplified rep I encounter this selection issue. The warning I get is " Selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitation have been ignored".

This is irritating. Is there any way I can change this setting to increase the selection buffer size? Also if anyone has encountered this in the past I am curious as to how you worked around it.

Thanks

-Andy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is a general limitation for the search tool in Creo (14000 for 64-bit and 8000 for 32-bit)

See article CS151607:Getting error "selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitations have been ignored" in Creo Parametric 2.0 (http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS151607).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This is a general limitation for the search tool in Creo (14000 for 64-bit and 8000 for 32-bit)

See article CS151607:Getting error "selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitations have been ignored" in Creo Parametric 2.0 (http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS151607).

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags