cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Some parts not visible in assembly in BOM table

SJ_9672882
1-Newbie

Some parts not visible in assembly in BOM table

Hi, i am having problem with displaying my part in BOM table. I can only see parts or assemblies, that are downloaded from FESTO website. Can anybody please help me? thank you :))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Can you please check BOM table simplified representation. 

Path is -->  select repeat region --> select model /rep --> select your BOM table --> select your assembly part number --> select master rep

then check it.

Definitely, it will solve your question.

From that, if you want to show your simplified representation/required BOM in the drawing table. approach in that way.

Thanks,

Balachandran M

chandrumx6@gmail.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:SJ_9672882)

What parameters or values is your bom table using? If the table is using the parameters the parts/assy's don't have, they won't show up.

If your table has filters or relations, it could cause parts/assembly's to not show.

If you have sub-assy's and you want the parts in the sub-assy to show, you have to set the item or table to recursive.

There are potentially a lot of reasons.

@SJ_9672882 wrote:

Hi, i am having problem with displaying my part in BOM table. I can only see parts or assemblies, that are downloaded from FESTO website. Can anybody please help me? thank you :))

Hi,

in Drawing mode save repeat region table as .tbl file and upload it. This enables us to see repeat region definition.

If it is possible, you can zip drawing + assembly + part files into zip file and upload this zip file.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Can you please check BOM table simplified representation. 

Path is -->  select repeat region --> select model /rep --> select your BOM table --> select your assembly part number --> select master rep

then check it.

Definitely, it will solve your question.

From that, if you want to show your simplified representation/required BOM in the drawing table. approach in that way.

Thanks,

Balachandran M

chandrumx6@gmail.com

Top Tags