cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Unable to set default arrow leader style on Drawings

lsilva
1-Newbie

Unable to set default arrow leader style on Drawings

On a Drawing, I go to File > Prepare > Drawing Proprieties > [change] Detail Options > Under "These options control leaders", and change default_leader_arrow_style from automatic to slash

But everytime I make a dimension annotation, Creo insist on putting a goddam arrow instead of the slash. I always have to click Format > Arrow Style to change it.

What am I doing wrong ?

I don't use templates. Always blank.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lucas,

default_leader_arrow_style is related to notes, only. Please open Case at PTC Support and discuss the problem with them.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Lucas,

default_leader_arrow_style is related to notes, only. Please open Case at PTC Support and discuss the problem with them.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thanks for the info

But I'll leave it alone
Kind of a task to contact PTC , eh...

Top Tags