cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Upgrade or not

DeanLong
10-Marble

Upgrade or not

Wondering if it's worth the headache of upgrading to the latest rev of Creo2.

I am on 020 and I do not have anything that is a great annoyance that gets in the way of a productive day. What bug fixes have been resolved from 020 to 090? Do you think it's worth it at this point or just wait for 3?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

We upgraded from 040 to 090 a few weeks ago. So far I haven't heard complaints from a single user that can be traced to the upgrade.

I also jumped from M020 to M090 due to some very small bugs in drawing mode that are fixed. They where mostly dimensional issues and there was a simple work around for them, but my users seem happy with M090 and I have not seen any new issues that sometimes accompanies a build upgrade.

I think it was about M060 that they finally fixed not being able to edit a specific config.pro file if you've loaded more than one. That was a big deal for us as we typically load 3-4 config files in any given session.

--
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags