cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Vista Compatibility and Licensing

JohnNeighbor
1-Newbie

Vista Compatibility and Licensing

I am planning to buy "Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 Student Edition - Personal Use" software for private learning. However, before I finally decide to buy it I have few questions that need to be clarified:

1. Can I run "Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 Student Edition - Personal Use" on MS Window Vista Home Premium Edition 32-bit OS?

2. If I want to transfer or move my software license to another computer machine, what step(s) or procedure do I need to do?

Please help me out and thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

Please look at my answer here (I hope this helps): http://communities.ptc.com/message/166776

Thanks Vladimir, it helped.

Top Tags