cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

dxf view

Not applicable

dxf view

hello, in a company i was formerly with we had a mapkey that would make a dxf of any view you selected. This allowed us to do the main drawing and put the dxf view off to the side. When done with the drawing you could select this mapkey or type dxf. it would prompt you to select a view and hit resume. when you did this it did some background work and spit out a dxf in a desinated folder. I would like to mimik this at my current job but i cannot figure out how to do a dxf of just a view(not the whole drawing) please help!!!!! Thanks in advance Brian Holderbaum
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
ptc-2829700
1-Newbie
(To:)

I wanna bump this post, because I am very interested in exactly the same thing. We have a Laser that needs DXFs of our flat patterns, but I would love a mapkey that creates those. So it is a similar request, but not exactly the same. -Nate Pro/E WildFire 4.0
Top Tags