cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

exporting data from curves????

ptc-15535
1-Newbie

exporting data from curves????

Hi I was wonder if it was possible to export data from a curve that is in wildfire 4.0 student edition? I am trying find a way to get the x,y points out of pro e and into a word document so I can use the data in an analysis program. Thanks
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Daryl, Not sure if this works for student edition, if your curve has been defined by a datum point array you can export the points to Excel- highlight datum point array in menu bar, edit definition then save the points file. open Excel then browse to the *.pts file and open Nigel

Hello Daryl, What type of Curve do you have? You have diff options depending on what you have to start with. Take care, Joel

"Nigel Hayward" wrote:

Hi Daryl, Not sure if this works for student edition, if your curve has been defined by a datum point array you can export the points to Excel- highlight datum point array in menu bar, edit definition then save the points file. open Excel then browse to the *.pts file and open Nigel

"Joel Cartwright" wrote:

Hello Daryl, What type of Curve do you have? You have diff options depending on what you have to start with. Take care, Joel

Top Tags