cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

failed extrude issue

BR_10009637
3-Visitor

failed extrude issue

I am using Creo Parametric 4.0 M010

I have a round tube I extrudeded. I did a extrude from a plane to cut a half moon out of the side of the tube. I saved that tube as a copy and changed extrude ones length, now extrude has rebuild errors and I am not sure why. I deletted the extrusion and tryied to recreate and I am unable to get a extrusion to work.

Here are the errors that I faced
feature regeneration failed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BR_10009637)

If the extrude is "long" compared to the size of the cut, then it might be an accuracy issue.

You can try changing the accuray of the part under FILE - PREPARE - MODEL PROPERTIES  - Accuracy

Make the accuracy smaller. If it is relative accuracy and a smaller number doesn't work, try changing to absolute accuracy.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BR_10009637)

If the extrude is "long" compared to the size of the cut, then it might be an accuracy issue.

You can try changing the accuray of the part under FILE - PREPARE - MODEL PROPERTIES  - Accuracy

Make the accuracy smaller. If it is relative accuracy and a smaller number doesn't work, try changing to absolute accuracy.

Top Tags