Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hole table help?

TomE

hole table help?

I am crating a hole table, the system automatically creates the hole tag (A1, A2....B1, B2....), the holes are close together so they are on top of one another, I move them to a readable position. If I update the table they go back to the original position (on top of one another).

Is there a way to make them stay in the position that I want?

Can I create a leader pointing to the hole?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: hole table help?

Tom,

I am using Creo/Pro 5.0 Date Code M130, and when I update my hole table, the tags did not move from the locations I had placed them. It only added then new holes that were created. I had to place some of the new tags on a first update, but on then second update, the original and first update tags remained in their place.

Dale

Re: hole table help?

Dale we are using Creo 1.0 Build m040 and if I update the hole table the they move back to original position. Thanks anyway.

Announcements