cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

how to insert component index into note or dimension

MichalLukac
4-Participant

how to insert component index into note or dimension

Hello,

is there any way how to insert index of specific part from repeat region (rpt.index) into note in drawing?

I work in creo 3

thanks for advice.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Michael,

Not an option, you can vote exiting Idea submitted for the same Refer to rpt.index in a note or symbol.

Hi ok,

But may be stupid question.. How to vote? I don't see any button for voting in that topic....

Good day Michal,

It appears you may not have an active maintenance contract with PTC; please see this discussion for more information.

Best,

Toby

MichalLukac
4-Participant
(To:Tmetcalf)

Hello, ok maybe this is the problem, I'll ask my sys. admin for this...

thanks.

Toby Metcalf‌, why did this get moved to Community Help?  Yes he ended up with questions about voting but this was first and foremost a Creo Parametric question.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Hi Doug,

You are correct, it is a Creo question; it has been returned to the Creo space.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags