cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

how to prevent thread holes diams to be shown in a drawing

TomášHlavinka
1-Newbie

how to prevent thread holes diams to be shown in a drawing

Hello,

I have a question regarding threaded holes.

Is there some option (in .dtl) to set-up the hole diameters not to be shown in drawing by default (in this case 14,2)?

1.jpg

Thnx

T.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In that case, no. I get a lot of useless dimensions. Angle dimensions seem to be prolific in my parts. How often do you need a 360 degree or 0 degree dimension 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You must be running an older version. In Creo, you can choose what to show. in your case, you either hide it (show/hide - WF) or erase/delete - new dialog.

I am running on Creo Parametric M030.

I thing i was not clear with my explanation - I know the show/hide option can be used to hide the dim., but since that dim is usually not shown in drawings i would like to ask whether there is some possibility not to show it by default.

It is just quite annoying if there is lot of threaded holes in the drawing and all those useless diams have to be hidden.

In that case, no. I get a lot of useless dimensions. Angle dimensions seem to be prolific in my parts. How often do you need a 360 degree or 0 degree dimension 🙂

Yes, it is the same case 🙂

Thnx for your answer

Top Tags