cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

tiff image from WF4.0

DennisRehmer
8-Gravel

tiff image from WF4.0

To all,

In WF4.0, you can directly make a pdf file of a drawing. Is there a way to make a tiff file, other than to pop the window, in WF4.0 so you get an output similar to a pdf?

Dennis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Dennis,

try something similar to ... File > Print , i dialog window expand list of printers/plotters and select TIFF located at the end of the list.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Martin,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try this to see if it gets me what I need.

Dennis

Hi, Dennis.

Have you got what you need, I have another problem here. I want to use some Tiff files. But I only have PDF formats. Compared with making Tiff files directly using some Tiff creators, is that converting PDF to Tiff files with the help of PDF converter much more convenient? I am totally a green hand on this field. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

Arron,

My issue of needing tiff files, sort of went away. The person looking for this decided just to use PDF formatted files.

Not sure what the most convenient way is to get the tiff. I am wondering if if Creo it has the optioni for both tiff and pdf, I am not sure.

Sorry I could not be more helpful on this.

Dennis

Top Tags