cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

CREO 4 transient thermal simulation

ht_thomp
3-Visitor

CREO 4 transient thermal simulation

Hi, I am trying to simulate an oven curing profile that behaves as a 'ramp' which linearly increases until reaching the desired setpoint. When trying to do this in the convection option, I get to the convection condition and try to define the bulk temperature Tb temporal variation as a function of time. Even though I do this, the value option below also requires an input.

By setting the temporal variation, why is the value also necessary? This is not a constant value. In addition, I verify the temperature within the temporal variation function but once the simulation runs the temperature is vastly different (higher). Is there an operation/function that I am missing?

1 REPLY 1
SNC
7-Bedrock
7-Bedrock
(To:ht_thomp)

As far as I remmeber you set the Value and then let in vary for example bettween 0 and 1 where 0 means no effect and 1 100% of your effect. So if I remember right you set your value to the desired value and the define a coificent which alternates it. Hope this helps.

Top Tags