cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Traceback Error

asmith-3
1-Newbie

Traceback Error

I have received a fatal error message and Creo says it has created a Traceback. Why did this happen and how do I fix this. I have gotten them before and once I did I was unable to check the model/assembly in. Any fixes for this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:asmith-3)

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV

Pretty much any time Creo crashes or hangs it will automatically create a traceback file. This file can sometimes help tech support in diagnosing the problem. Unless you're interested in creating a support case, you can just ignore it and restart Creo.

I also had similar issue, while working with top level assembly, when we switch off layer, Creo will crash with traceback error

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:gkarigoudar)

If this is a consistent, repeatable error, you definitely should open a call with PTC and they should be able to get it fixed.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Here is the "official" word from PTC on traceback files:

12.PNG

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS49550

Announcements

Top Tags