cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Need for Jama integration into CodeBeamer

Frank_Bernie
4-Participant

Need for Jama integration into CodeBeamer

Major customers of our company ask for integration of their Jama tracking system into our Codebeamer ALM tool.

Does anybody know, whether or not this is possible, and if yes, how a solution would look like?

Any related input is welcome! Many thanks in advance!

Frank.

Kind regards

Frank.
4 REPLIES 4

You could use REQIF import/export – I believe Jama now supports REQIF formats. Beyond that I am not aware of any CB-Jama bridge.

Many thanks for your reply! Good hint! I've forwarded this info to our responsible person, who will check together with the customer(s) how to proceed.

Kind regards

Frank.

Kind regards

Frank.

Dear Frank

It all depends on what use case you are trying to accomplish for the integration. We have worked with some of our customer to build the integration. You can connect me on ravi.poojary@tcs,com

Regards

Ravi Po

Thank you very much for your answer and your kind offer, Ravi! I've forwarded this to our responsible person, so we can check with the customer(s) what their needs in this matter are. After then, I'll come back to you.

Kind regards

Frank.

Kind regards

Frank.
Top Tags