cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Documentation for loading Goodies to Toolbox?

mmiles
1-Newbie

Documentation for loading Goodies to Toolbox?

The ReadMe file for the Goodies.dll states: "For more information, please see Online Help "Documentation for advanced users""

I haven't found anything so far. Suggestions - where to look, or how to load?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

I wrote a documentation but it is only in german !

http://osd.cad.de/anleitungen_13.htm

There are some pictures, which could explain a little.

Perhaps you could use it by an english translation tool:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fosd.cad.de%2Fanleitungen_13.htm

Best wishes !

Matthias

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender
FriedhelmK
17-Peridot
(To:mmiles)

Hello Michael,

do you use the Personal edition?
There is no "Documentation for advanced users" in the help and the goodies also not work to my knowledge.
Just try
(load "recorder")
on the command line + Enter
In the PE then comes the error message, in the official version the recorder is loaded.

Not good news

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

No, I'm using the full edition. I used to have goodies back on my HPUX machine many years ago, and in the NT ported version. Recently renewed but haven't found documentation to load the DLL and the readme file is as described, pretty thin.

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot
(To:mmiles)

Strange that you do not find the "Documentation for advanced users"

Have you looked there?

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

What version of modeling do you use?

Found this in the enhancements.

MED-60828-CD-181_M040_CreoElementsDirect-Modeling-Enhancements-181.pdf

Missing "Documentation for advanced users" in German help in Modeling 18.0 M020

Documentation

18.1 F000

Help of "Documentation for advanced users" is missing in Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 18.0 M020

Documentation

18.1 F000

If you use the v18.0 M20 or earlier you should upgrade.

Last release is V18.1 M40

Top Tags