cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to Programmatic Selection between two RunMacro using VBAPI?

Caimingwu8888
7-Bedrock

How to Programmatic Selection between two RunMacro using VBAPI?

Some functions cannot be processed using VBAPI and need to be handled by macros. However, there are some interaction select i operations in the macros. How to use program selection to achieve. For example: clear the FLAT/REC state in a repeat regine of table 'The First Macro Dim tmpstr As String tmpstr = "~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `page_Table_control_btn` 1;" tmpstr = tmpstr + "~ Command `ProCmdDwgTblRepeatRegion` ;#FLAT/REC ITEM;" session.runmacro(tmpstr) ' Need using "Programmatic Selection" to select the repeat regine , phahaps the cell of the repeat regine 'I have get one table object named "table1" As IpfcTable ,one cell object named "cell1" As IpfcTableCell ?????? 'The Second Macro tmpstr = "#DEFAULT ALL;#CONFIRM;#DONE/RETURN;#DONE;" session.runmacro(tmpstr)
1 REPLY 1

For example: clear the FLAT/REC state in a repeat regine of table 'The First Macro Dim tmpstr As String tmpstr = "~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `page_Table_control_btn` 1;" tmpstr = tmpstr + "~ Command `ProCmdDwgTblRepeatRegion` ;#FLAT/REC ITEM;" session.runmacro(tmpstr) ' Need using "Programmatic Selection" to select the repeat regine , phahaps the cell of the repeat regine 'I have get one table object named "table1" As IpfcTable ,one cell object named "cell1" As IpfcTableCell ?????? 'The Second Macro tmpstr = "#DEFAULT ALL;#CONFIRM;#DONE/RETURN;#DONE;" session.runmacro(tmpstr)
Top Tags