cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Programmatic Selection between two RunMacro using VBAPI?

Caimingwu8888
5-Regular Member

How to Programmatic Selection between two RunMacro using VBAPI?

Some functions cannot be processed using VBAPI and need to be handled by macros. However, there are some interaction select i operations in the macros. How to use program selection to achieve. For example: clear the FLAT/REC state in a repeat regine of table 'The First Macro Dim tmpstr As String tmpstr = "~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `page_Table_control_btn` 1;" tmpstr = tmpstr + "~ Command `ProCmdDwgTblRepeatRegion` ;#FLAT/REC ITEM;" session.runmacro(tmpstr) ' Need using "Programmatic Selection" to select the repeat regine , phahaps the cell of the repeat regine 'I have get one table object named "table1" As IpfcTable ,one cell object named "cell1" As IpfcTableCell ?????? 'The Second Macro tmpstr = "#DEFAULT ALL;#CONFIRM;#DONE/RETURN;#DONE;" session.runmacro(tmpstr)
1 REPLY 1

For example: clear the FLAT/REC state in a repeat regine of table 'The First Macro Dim tmpstr As String tmpstr = "~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `page_Table_control_btn` 1;" tmpstr = tmpstr + "~ Command `ProCmdDwgTblRepeatRegion` ;#FLAT/REC ITEM;" session.runmacro(tmpstr) ' Need using "Programmatic Selection" to select the repeat regine , phahaps the cell of the repeat regine 'I have get one table object named "table1" As IpfcTable ,one cell object named "cell1" As IpfcTableCell ?????? 'The Second Macro tmpstr = "#DEFAULT ALL;#CONFIRM;#DONE/RETURN;#DONE;" session.runmacro(tmpstr)
Announcements